The Franklin Transit Authority connects people by providing transportation services.
The seven members of the Franklin Transit Authority are appointed by the Mayor of Franklin and confirmed by the Board of Mayor and Alderman and serve four-year terms.
Franklin Transit Authority Members:
- Dale Thomas – The Stewart Company, Authority Chairman
- Pearl Bransford – Alderman, City of Franklin
- Hays Waldrop – IHESLLC
- Ramon Cisneros – Millennium Marketing, LLC
- Kerry Perkinson – Tennessee Bank & Trust
- Brian Beathard – Williamson County Commissioner
- Eric McElroy – HDR, Inc.
Franklin Transit Authority regularly scheduled meetings are held the third Thursday @ 3:30 PM CST during the months of: January, March, May, July, September, and November. Meetings are open to the public.
Minutes from past meetings:
The TMA Group in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 assures “no person shall, on the grounds of race, color or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.